Retargeting Leads to Increased ROI

by | Apr 27, 2016 | Digital Tips

Awakening the Domestic Church

What is retargeting?what is retargeting

Retargeting is the practice of reaching online customers with targeted ads after they’ve visited your website.  Also called remarketing, this form of advertising helps keep your brand in front of bounced traffic once they leave your website. Only 2% of web visits convert on the first visit to your site.  This tool was designed to help companies stay in front of the other 98%

How does it work?

Retargeting uses a technology that anonymously follows your audience wherever they are on the internet. By placing a small code on your website, a cookie-based program drops an anonymous browser cookie on new visitors to your site. Later, when these “cookied” visitors surf the web, the cookie will let your retargeting provider know where your ads should be placed, making sure your ad is dealt to those people previously on your company website.

This form of advertising is extremely effective because it targets your advertising dollars on people already familiar with your brand, who have already showed interest in your product or service.  By retargeting, and keeping your brand in front of prospective customers, you are promoting your company as the trustworthy expert in your industry. For this reason, you will see a much larger ROI.

For more information on how a retargeting can help your company, call us today! Our marketing specialists are ready to help you!  Debra Lopez Public Relations 262-989-0604